Friday 12 June 2015

Concept board process ... part 1


For the first part of my minor project over the summer I have decided to create several concept boards - one for inspiration, market levels, colour schemes/palettes etc. I have decided to blog about my process whilst creating these boards as it's my first time creating any! 


I used masking tape to mark the outline of the background I wanted to fill with paint, and then began painting the backgrounds in various colours I wish to include in this project. 



Colour swatches ...


One of my concept boards is going to be a colour schemes/palettes board, so I decided to pick some colours I want to use in this project and create a colour swatch. 

Please feel free to leave any comments if you like my work!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig