Friday 1 January 2016

Blog takeover - freelance designer Robyntoria

Robyn is an illustrator from the North of England and graduated from Cleveland College of Art and Design, which she earned a scholarship for in 2009.



Interviewing Robyn ...

What have you been up to since graduating from university in 2013?

Since graduating from Cleveland College of Art and Design in 2013 I have been working as a fashion and portrait illustrator. I have always known this was my dream job, so in my final year at university I began applying to various illustration agencies. I was lucky enough to be accepted by Inky Illustration agency a couple of months after graduating. Since then I have worked on various projects, most recently the "Whats your line?" campaign for Clinique which was featured in Grazia magazine and on Grazia daily. 


Robyn's illustration in Grazia magazine.

What has been your favourite illustration to complete so far?

My favourite illustration is probably the one I drew of Gigi Hadid wearing a peony flower crown. I'm obsessed with peony roses, and she's so beautiful. 


Robyn's illustration of Gigi Hadid.

What are your plans for the future illustration wise?

This year I'm going to put a lot more effort into promoting my illustrations via Facebook, Instagram and my website, its something that I'm just not very good at and need to work on. I also want to spend a lot more time illustrating, maybe setting a goal of creating at least two illustrations a month. 






Illustrating for magazines -






Robyn work is available to buy as prints, happy birthday cards or notebooks on Easy - 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/RobynToria




Contact Robyntoria - robyn_victoria@hotmail.co.uk
Her regularly updated blog - 
purplepeoniesandcandyclouds.blogspot.com

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig