Tuesday 15 March 2016

Digitally Printed Fabric

Not the best quality photo but I haven't posted in a couple of weeks so I thought I'd do a quick post on what I've been up to recently...
© Evie Ward 2016

Above is some of my digitally printed fabric samples I had printed this week, I really love this digital method of printing because its so quick and the detail of my drawings has come through really well, along with the vibrancy of the colours in these prints, I'm really happy with them! Over the next couple of weeks I should hopefully be printing meter lengths of my prints on to fabric which I'm so excited about and will post photos of! I will also be printing more wallpaper paper lengths and possibly creating a paper mural which I'm so excited about too. 

Please feel free to leave any comments
xx
Share:

1 comment

  1. Ahhh these are so pretty!! I want them in my room omg haha :-)

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig