Monday 26 September 2016

London

Just a quick post with some photos from a recent trip to London, we went for two days and fit quite a lot in considering. Some of the places we visited - Harrods, Liberty London, Covent Garden, V & A Museum,  Sketch Bar, Madison Rooftop Bar and Portobello Road in Notting Hill.
My favourite place we visited was definitely Sketch Bar which I can't recommend enough. I've been a couple of times now and it never fails to amaze me, I definitely would recommend ringing them and booking before hand rather than just walking in as it can get so busy and you might not get a table.
Another favourite was definitely Madison Rooftop Bar which we happened to find by chance, such an amazing view and the prices are really reasonable. Let me know in the comments if you've been to any of these places and what you thought of them!

Harrods
Covent Garden
Liberty London
V & A Museum
Be At One Covent Garden
Sketch Bar
Five Guys Covent Garden
Madison Rooftop Bar
Portobello Road, Notting Hill
All photos are my own so please don't use them without permission from me first.
If you have any questions about any of the places I visited please feel free to email me at -
eviewarddesigns@outlook.com
Please feel free to leave any comments!
xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig