Sunday 29 January 2017

Valentines Day Cards

After creating some christmas cards in December I decided to have a go at some Valentine's Day cards and sell them on my Depop and Etsy shop! All cards are handmade and illustrated by me, they come at size 12x18cm, printed on 220 GSM white card and come with a matching white envelope and cellophane wrapping to protect the card. Every card can be personalised and a illustration can be created for your own unique card by emailing eviewarddesigns@outlook.com or messaging me on Depop or Etsy. My shop username on Depop is @eviewarddesigns please feel free to have a look !

Here is also a link to my Etsy store - 

Please feel free to leave any comments!
Evie
xx
Share:

6 comments

  1. Oh my god these are the cutest things ever, I love them! You have such a lovely blog here, you should be so proud of it.. keep up the wonderful work! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig