Saturday 18 February 2017

My Office Transformation

Now that I have completed my degree I really wanted to start my own business selling the designs I have created over the past three years and some current designs I have recently been working on. As I said in a earlier post, part of my final year Professional Studies module was to create social media pages and everything I would need to start my own business which I really enjoyed doing but didn't ever take too seriously. Six months on from finishing my degree I began taking commissions for portraits and previous designs I created in university which has taken off much better than I thought it would, so as you can see in a my previous 'bedroom transformation' post there isn't room in my bedroom for a desk to draw or work from so I came to the conclusion if I want to take my business more seriously I will need my own space to work from. I then decided that a office space would be perfect, with somewhere to draw and do my computer and editing work from, thats separate from my bedroom. I also think that having a office space separate to a bedroom is a good idea so that I don't feel as relaxed as I would in a bedroom and begin slacking in work.


Here are the before pictures from my office space before I started working on it...



The first set of four photos are of the space when it was used for storage, the bottom row of four photos are just of the space as it was being cleared, after we finished boxing all the stuff up we began painting every wall white.



My office still isn't anywhere near finished but it's definitely getting there and I will upload some tours of my office as I add more to it.
Please feel free to leave any comments!
Evie
xx
Share:

1 comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig