Tuesday 20 June 2017

Office Tour

Now that my office is almost complete I thought I would share with you what it looks like now and how its progressed since my last post, and a bit about where I get my office accessories from!
Poppy loves my office!

I recently blogged about my office transformation, which you can read about here,  if you like reading before and afters you will enjoy this post!
All the prints mentioned in this post are for sale and you can buy them here...

A big, important part of my office is storage. The reason I first created my office was to use as a storage space, and from there it turned into somewhere I draw, store invoices, print, create and more. My office still has a lot of storage in boxes and drawers which I still really need to go through and sort out again as I think I still have too much stuff! Mostly just fabric I collected throughout the three years of my degree!

All prints here are my own, available here
Thank you cards are handmade by me and are available from my Etsy store 
Rose gold basket is from B and M.

I don't really use this desk as I tend to draw on the other table where I also do my sewing, this desk/space is again used for storage and a way of keeping everything in their own place. It may look a mess but I promise I can find everything I need to in this space!
Chalk board weekly list is from Primark. 

My dad first painted this blackboard paint on to one of the office walls a few years ago when it was first built, I find it so useful to write little notes on this and feels so much more creative than just writing (and probably forgetting about it) in a little notebook.

The embroidery threads are from B and M
Print is my own available from my Etsy store here
Sewing area and also where I keep bits and bobs!
This lamp was from a charity shop which I spray painted grey, lamp shade is from Wilkos. 
The print is my own illustration and is available on my Etsy store here

Please feel free to leave any comments!

xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig